Who wants my job?

Posted by Graeme Lyons , Thursday 11 April 2019 16:14

If you're reading this, chances are you've seen quite a bit of what I get up to, the wildlife and the amazing reserves I work on at Sussex Wildlife Trust. I have decided to head out on my own as a freelance consultant entomologist and ecologist - well three days a week at least. I am moving on in the next couple of months to a new part time role at the Trust too. That means my current job will be up for grabs. Part of my new role will be mentoring and supporting my replacement, so I'll be around some of the time. I'll also be continuing with some of the more complex surveys and tasks, such as the invertebrates etc. The Land Management team are a great bunch and the Trust is a great pace to work. And what can I say, East and West Sussex are just the best counties with some amazing wildlife.

If this sounds up your street, have a look here and good luck!

1 Response to "Who wants my job?"

Hilary Melton-Butcher Says:

Hi Graeme - congratulations on branching out on your own ... looks like it'll be excellent for broadening your area of expertise. Good luck ... cheers Hilary

Post a Comment

Nature Blog Network